5.25.2010

picture pretty

Let's face it, my posts has been kinda lame lately, I'll try and jazz it up a bit in these coming weeks. I have some cool trips planned once I calm everything else down. I will also be a little less stressed about my trip home once I actually buy my ticket. I'm not sure why I'm procrastinating this one. I think I just freaked out all my travel clients. i kid!

I have a friend coming into this old tourist town on Saturday. He's cool. You should check out his work Tyler Gould He's a photographer with a great vocab and a sleep schedule that would blow your mind =)

We'll be roaming around Florence, Lucca, Cortona, Bologna, and maybe Montepulciano. I'll probably be posting some night shots of Rome too, which I've been wanting to do.

Okay, I hope you all have a beautiful week.
Photobucket

1 comment:

LindyLouMac said...

Wedding flowers? So pretty!