7.11.2011

Italy | Antigua

Naz is currently in Antigua; sunbathing, drinking coconut water, sailing and ... well, I see him rolling around on white sand beaches while the locals point and laugh at the Canadian who's slowly sun burning. Not far form the truth :) Meanwhile I'm in Rome; doing as the Romans do with a twist of Americana. Like, drinking acqua frizzante with ice.

We are both Instagram floozies - keeping up and trying to be a part of each others "good lives" thousands of miles apart.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jesse said...

I love your Italy IG shots. Reminds me of my time there.

Eleonora Baldwin said...

Beautiful! Love the photographic analogies, and the long-distance romance expressed by the similar imagery.

WEI QUEK said...

can't tell who took what (other than looking at the subject matter). are you really two people?

LindyLouMac said...

Italy - Antigua - both beautiful but sad you are apart.

NAZAR MELCONIAN said...

I can't believe i found you.