8.24.2011

20 more days

I'll be leaving Rome in just 20 days. I thought I would be a bit more melancholy about leaving but the truth is, I'm looking forward to seeing my loved ones and although Rome feels like a second home, my heart is somewhere else.  I'll be returning to Italy for weddings next year, which is something I'll be looking forward to the minute I leave here. I just know it. :) 

I'm very excited about the remaining 4 weddings I'll be photographing before I leave and the engagement session I'll be posting soon. Also... Last week, Kate and Andrew's wedding at La Bandita was featured on Style Me Pretty! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Good Luck with your move :)

Consuelo said...

...Home Is Where The Heart Is...You can have many special places in your heart! :)
I'm deeply grateful for the fortune I had to know you. Thank you so much for your kindness and your sweetness.
I wish you all the best...with love,
Consuelo

PS: I'm impatient to see your great work! ;)