12.05.2011

Warm Pears redesign and a party!

WARM PEARS is getting a make over and will be unveiled soon! (she's so pretty I can't wait to show her off) I have the lovely and talented Heather, redesigning it. 

Almost a year ago today I launched Warm Pears and while doing so I reached out to many creatives who inspired me, along with colleagues I wanted to work with. I'm overwhelmed with how successful I feel, completing my first year!
I recently spoke with one of my brides and we talked about "PLANTING SEEDS"  and how you may not know where it might lead, how or when but when we reach out, put ourselves out there, and nourish relationships They reward in more ways than one. Don't be afraid to be vulnerable, it's how you know you're really living! 

This past August I had the pleasure of photographing Anna and Victor's wedding in Trastevere  but the night before the big day they had a gathering with family and friends on a rooftop... during sunset... in Rome! You know ... no biggie :) 


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket