7.28.2011

Ciao!

Photobucket

The best of both worlds, a dream and a livelihood to make it possible.

A born and raised California girl. I love my home. The summer nights with a loved ones, a surplus of avocado slices on your tacos and sunlight that compares to no other. Mix that with the sweet life in Italy; art, and history, tomatoes that will change your life. It's people who make it feel you're always in movie and the landscapes that will bring you to tears.

I traveled to Italy in Spring of 2009, my intention was to stay 3 months. At the end of my 90 days I couldn't leave. I knew it wasn't done with me and I wasn't anywhere near finished. I stayed for a year and half. I lived in Florence, the Tuscan seaside and finally, Rome. Before I went back home I began photographing people in love and decided in order to enjoy Italy a little bit every year, I would come back during the summer and photograph weddings. PERFECT!

My clients are down to earth couples, desperately in love. They don't take life or themselves too seriously. They know family and friends are what's most important. They're fun, stylish and often sarcastic. So, wherever you are in the world, if you're getting married and my style moves you, contact me and let's talk!

Click Here to view my recent work or Here to see my website.