7.22.2011

Anna & Victor

I was so happy to photograph Anna and Victor's wedding. They were my one and only wedding in Rome this summer. They had a lovely garden ceremony followed by a walk through a cobble stone alley to the Ristorante San Michele that sits along the Tiber river.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh my gosh, those shoes and that dress!! Love them, along with your photos!! Beautiful!

Wendy... said...

Last picture is sweet! Love her dress!

cynthia m. said...

my eyes are gonna burst into tears!

LindyLouMac said...

Such beautiful photos. Our youngest daughter is now engaged and I would have loved her to plan an Italian wedding, but it is not to be.

NAZAR MELCONIAN said...

This is unbelievably perfect, beautiful, touching and colorful! I loved every frame here Amore! Not just saying this, but every picture made me feel as though i was there...i could almost smell that air (again) and feel that ground beneath me...the sights, the sounds, the feelings are in every picture (and its just a picture). So yeah Bravo. Proud of your Amazingness's (you have many).

Naz